Places to See and Things to Do on the Costa del Sol [Video]By
The Costa del Sol is known for its great beaches and lively night spots; however, there are also plenty of other great attractions and things to do during your holiday.
We are so keen to let our guests know about all the wonderful things our destination has to offer that we decided to make a video to highlight some of our favourites. Most of the featured locations and attractions are in Benalmadena as that is where our hotel is based; however, we have also included favourites in nearby Fuengirola and Málaga.
We hope this video will give you a clearer picture of some of the places you can visit during your next holiday in Benalmadena and the Costa del Sol.
Here are some of the tourist attractions and locations featured in the video:
- Puerto Marina in Benalmadena
- Paloma Park in Benalmadena
- Selwo Marina Dolphinarium
- Biopark Zoo in Fuengirola
- Butterfly Park in Benalmadena
- Tivoli World
- Miramar Shopping Centre in Mijas Costa
- Plaza Mayor Shopping Centre
- Málaga City Centre (Cathedral, Museums and Muelle Uno)
- Botanical Gardens in Málaga
Enjoy the video! Feel free to share with friends and family and let us know what you think in the comments below