Did you know that you can now enjoy a full tour of Malaga (including sightseeing bus, entrance to museums, boat trip around the bay and more) for just €25?
Málaga City Council and the City Sightseeing bus company have put together an amazing new product aimed at tourists wishing to experience the city’s culture. This new “Malaga Experience” – that’s the name of this new bus pass– can be purchased on the Malaga Tour Buses or, if you are staying with us at Sunset Beach Club, at the Leisure Desk located on the 6th floor of the hotel.
The new “Malaga Experience” bus pass includes a full City Bus Tour as well as the following:
- Entrance to the Picasso Museum
- Entrance to the Thyssen Museum
- Entrance to the MIMMA (Interactive Music Museum)
- Entrance to the Malaga Automobile Museum
- Visit to the “Santo Sepulcro” Brotherhood’s painting exhibition
- Walking tour of Málaga’s historic city centre with professional guide
- Boat trip around the bay of Málaga
- Discounts and special offers at various establishments including the Hammam baths, El Pimpi, Roy’s After Work or Toro in Muelle Uno
- Return bus fair from your hotel to Málaga city centre
Bear in mind that if you were to buy all the above separately, it would cost you approximately 75€… with the ‘Malaga Experience’ Bus Pass, you get it all for just 25€, a true bargain!!!
The bus pass is valid for 24 hours so if you are planning on visiting Málaga and would like to take in all of its best attractions, this really is the most cost effective way to do so.
If you’d like more information about this fantastic new bus pass to visit Malaga, just ask at the Sunset Beach Club Leisure Desk.