We’re just days away from the start of our new Summer Activities Programme. Those of you planning a visit to Sunset Beach Club over the warm summer months will be delighted to know that we’ve got some great new activities and shows lined up which are sure to make your holiday even more fun!
We’re going to give you a brief preview of some of these new activities so that you can add them to your busy holiday schedule For a copy of the full activities programme, please click on this link.
New Activities and Entertainment for Kids (5 to 12 years)
1) Face painting and bouncing castle by the pool area… with a very special visit!
2) Funky for Kids – where the kids will be able to learn some cool new ‘Funky’ Style dance moves. The kids are in for a real treat as we’ve got some really talented dancers in our animation team this year.
3) Pirates Day – The Pirate’s Day is probably our most popular activity for the kids and this year – on Fridays – we’ve added a special surprise… but you’ll have to come along and see what it is
4) Giant Jenga – An oversized version of this classic family game will challenge your kids architectural abilities
Activities for Teenagers and Adults
1) Zumba – Our popular early morning – well not too early… 10:30am – exercise classes by the pool will be spiced up a little this year with ‘Zumba’ classes on Sunday and Thursday.
2) Sunset Beach Club Olympics – Lots of fun activities in the main pool and a chance to be the hotel’s top athlete!
New Shows in the Moonlight Theatre
Our animation team are busy putting the finishing touches to two fabulous shows which guests will be able to enjoy this summer. The first is a brand new show which will delight our younger guests (and many of their parents too): Mary Poppins!
The second show will be a Tribute to Chicago, the famous Broadway musical. We actually ran this show a few years ago and it was so popular that we thought we’d do it again!
Our New Fairground Games
One of the highlights of this year’s activities is the new Fairground Games area we’ve set up by the main outside kids play area. Between 3pm and 4:30pm on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays you’ll have a chance to win some great Sunset Beach Club souvenirs by trying your luck playing Hook-a-Duck and putting your aim to the test in the Shooting Gallery. Best of all: it’s FREE!
So there you have it… a few of the fun activities and shows we have in stall for you at Sunset Beach Club this summer. What do you think? Are you looking forward to taking part in the fun?
For those of you who have yet to book your summer holidays… What are you waiting for? You’ll have to hurry as we’re almost fully booked for the busy summer months. You can check availability on our website at www.sunsetbeachclub.com.