Malaga’s ‘La Noche en Blanco’ (White Night) has established itself as one the city’s most important cultural events. On Saturday 16th May – from 8:00pm to 02:00am – all who visit the Costa del Sol’s capital will be treated to an unbelievable selection of free cultural activities.
This years event will have 183 different activities, with a couple of notable new additions including the new Pompidou Centre and the collection from the Russian Museum of St Petersburg. All the activities are grouped into six categories and themes:
- Art, Museums and Exhibitions (48 activities)
- Artistic performances. Urbanand Street actions (27 activities)
- Visual Arts (15 activities)
- Literary and Scenic Arts (25 Activities)
- Music (37 activities)
- Extraordinary Visits (29 activities)