During July, August and September, the Dinosaurios Park exhibition will be located in the main car park of the Torremolinos Exhibition Centre and will provide both entertainment and education for children and parents alike.
An enormous 12 metre tall brachiosaurus will welcome you upon arrival at the exhibition and once inside, you’ll be taken on a fascinating trip into the world of the dinosaurs. There are more than 50 replicas of dinosaurs, many of which are life size!
Here’s a quick summary of what you’ll find at the Dinosaurios Park:
- Life size Dinosaur fossils
- Mechanical dinosaurs which come to life with their unique movements and sounds.
- Realistic scenes that take you back to the dinosaur age.
- Replicas of dinosaurs that reach 12m in height!
- The chance to become a palaeontologist for a day by looking for fossils.
- And lots more…