Health & Safety Protocols at Sunset Beach Club
Bearing in mind the global situation, Sunset Beach Club would like to reconfirm that we are committed to ensuring the safety of all our guests and staff at all times, in particular at this time with regards to Covid-19. We have worked with the relevant agencies to ensure that the necessary safety and hygiene protocols are in place for a safe stay with us:-
- Compliance with the Guide for Health Protection for opening of hotels and tourist accommodations in Andalucia.
- Continuous Cleaning and Disinfection of communal and high risk areas.
- Staff have been trained on safety protocols and are equipped with PPEs.
- We have an agreement with the private health company Vithas Xanit, whereby guest PCR testing can be carried out if required, in the doctor's office within the hotel.
Furthermore, Sunset Beach Club has in place its own Covid-19 Contingency Plan that includes among others:
- Provide updated information to guests regards to safety protocols to adhere to during their stay.
- Keep all staff informed with regards to protocols for prevention, reaction and treatment.
- Keep updated and informative materials for staff and guests.
- Establish general operating guidelines for personnel.
We will keep up to date with the current situation, and follow any and all measures established by the health authorities, to ensure maximum protection for everyone. Furthermore, we will follow all guidelines and measures established by the health authorities, and collaborate with them fully, if faced with any suspected or identified cases.Thank you for trusting in Sunset Beach Club.