A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website that you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
What information is stored in a cookie?
Cookies do not collect information about you like credit card numbers or bank data, photos, ID or personal info. The information kept is technical, such as preferences, default language, etc.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following Strictly Necessary Cookies:
- These cookies are essential and allow you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, services you’ve asked for can’t be provided. These cookies don’t gather information about you that is used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog or fill in forms are human and not automated applications . This combats spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: store cookies in order to produce statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do to communicate directly with Google.
- Social network: each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons or type ‘I Like’ or ‘Share’ .
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and the cookies from this site must carry out its right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company store cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law compels this effect. As Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can view detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on using that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this policy cookies please contact us through the contact section.