Concert season is in full swing on the Costa del Sol. Many of our guests like to know what’s going on up and down the Coast as they often like to get out and experience some of the great night life we have on offer in this wonderful part of the world and a good concert is the perfect excuse for a great night out.
Yes, we do have a great entertainment programme on site at Sunset Beach Club, with live music, tribute bands and musicals; however, sometimes even we can’t compete with the likes of Tom Jones or Jamie Cullum!
There are plenty of live concerts programmed along the coast over the summer: Below, we have highlighted some of the top concerts and shows with information on specific dates and venues:
1) Joaquín Cortés – 16th July at Pinillo Beach in Marbella. Tickets from 37€
2) 50cent, DJ Whookid & DJ Nickie Cartel – 17th July at Funky Buddha in Marbella. For more info. Call 693 529 771 or go to www.funkybuddhamarbella.com
3) Peter André – 22nd July at Pinillo Beach in Marbella. Starts 9:15 pm with tickets from 50€
4) Juanes – P.A.R.C.E Tour – 27th July at the “Auditorio Municipal de Málaga” in Málaga city. Starts at 10:30 pm. More info at www.juanes.net
5) Jamiroquai – 3rd August at the “Auditorio Municipal de Málaga” in Málaga city. Starts at 10:30 pm. Tickets from 30€ on www.ticketmaster.es
6) Jamie Cullum – 4th August at the Sohail Castle in Fuengirola. Tickets from 35€.
7) Gypsy Kings – 5th, 6th & 7th August at Buddha Beach in Puerto Banus.
8) Queen Tribute Concert with Gary Mullen & The Works – 5th August at Pinillo Beach in Marbella. Starts at 9:00 pm. Tickets from 30€.
9) Carlos Jean – 6th August at Pinillo Beach in Marbella. Tickets from 17.70€ available on www.ticketmaster.es .
10) Earth Wind & Fire – 13th August at the Puente Romano Tennis Club in Marbella. Starts at 9:00 pm with tickets from 30€. More info available on 951 082 134 or www.awesomepremierevents.com
11) Tom Jones – 18th August at the Puente Romano Tennis Club in Marbella. Starts at 10pm. Tickets from 90€.
12) Maná – 10th September at the “Estadio de Atletismo Ciudad de Málaga”.
Make sure to bookmark this post as we’ll be updating the list over the summer
As always, if you are planning on visiting the Costa del Sol for one of the above concerts and events and are looking for somewhere to stay, be sure to check availability at Sunset Beach Club on www.sunsetbeachclub.com !
Photo Credit: Georgio