One of our favourite local attractions, Mijas Water Park (AquaMijas) opens again on the 29th June 2020! With limited number of visitors allowed and strict health and safety protocols in place, it’ll be a different summer experience at this popular Waterpark, but a fun one all the same!
For their opening day on the 29th June they’ve reduced entrance prices to just 13€ per person… It’ll be busy but that’s a great price!
Knowing that many of our guests are regular visitors to this popular water park, we thought we’d give you a few tips on how you can save a few Euros next time you and the family decide to spend the day shooting down water slides!
Although great fun, water parks such as the one in Mijas can prove to be a seriously-expensive day out, especially if you have a big family! The normal prices for a day at ‘Parque Acuático Mijas’ are as follows:
- Adults – 26.50€
- Junior (8 to 12 years) – 20.50€
- Children (3 to 7 years) – 15.50€
- Seniors – 18.50€
You don’t have to be a genius to realise that, if you are a family of four, a day on the water slides is going to set you back at least 80€ – ouch!
But fear not, here are a few tips to save, at least a few euros, on your next visit to Aquamijas, Mijas Water Park:
1) Buy your tickets online: If you go to the official website and buy your tickets beforehand, you’ll get a 15% discount. Whilst not an amazing discount it’ll pay for the icecreams 🙂 Go HERE to get your discount.
2) Purchase a Family Ticket: For 68.50€, a family of four (2 adults and 2 children aged 3 to 7) can enjoy a full day at the Mijas Water Park. This is a saving of 15.50€ on the normal price. Buying this type of ticket online doesn’t entitle you to a larger discount but it’s still a great deal.
3) Go in the afternoon: If you go after 2:30pm (3:30pm in July & August) you get a 30% discount on the entrance ticket. The park is open until 7:00pm in July and August so you get to spend three and a half hours in the park, still plenty of time to try all of the great rides 🙂
4) Make use of their great meal offers: If you don’t want to have to lug a cooler full of food and drinks around, you can make use of the great meal offers available. If you buy them online you get an extra 10% off!
So, the next time to plan a day out at Mijas Water Park, remember the above tips so that you can save yourself a few euros and make your water park experience that little bit more enjoyable.
Info & Opening Times for 2020 Season at Mijas Water Park
Season starts on Monday 29th June 2020. There is no fixed ending date yet but we’ll post this as soon as we know.
From 29th June: 10:30am to 6:00pm
July 1st to August 31st: 10:30am to 7:00pm
If you’re staying with us at Sunset Beach Club and would like more information about the Mijas Water Park, please stop by our Leisure Desk and speak to Susanna 🙂
If you’re looking for a fun family hotel nearby, Sunset Beach Club hotel in Benalmadena Costa offers fantastic facilities and activities for a fun family holiday. See for yourself at www.sunsetbeachclub.com.